The standards of trekking and mountaineering services in Nepal stand out in the world of adventure tourism, and durable, reliable equipment is one reason why HIMALAYAN TENT & EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER (P) LTD. (HTEM) has set the standards, achieved through its unwavering commitment to quality and years of experience in the field. HTEM is the choice outfitter of leading mountaineering expeditions and trekking agencies from Pakistan to Bhutan, China to India, and as far as away as Denmark and Britain.
In addition to being one of the biggest suppliers of trekking and mountaineering tents in South Asia, HTEM also produces superb tents, shelters, and equipment for a variety of other purposes, and prides itself on custom-design products of suit clients' unusual needs.
Our garments are being marketed under the brand-name "ALTITUDE GEARS".
Products specifications and technical details are strictly adhered to, assuring superior finishing of international standards.
- Only top of the line, imported materials are used: fly sheets are made of 100% water proof Polyurethane (PU) coated nylon; heavy duty floors are fire resistant, stay dry in standing water, and tolerate temperatures also as -40C.
- Tents are tested and tried in the Himalayan peaks under extreme wind and sun baked conditions, then re-designed and improved using the latest technology and materials.
- Light-weight, breathable woven cotton inner walls let fresh air flow through while holding in precious body-warmth.
- Tent seams are stitched with long-lasting nylon thread on imported machines, double reinforced to keep water and dust out.
- Inter-fitting tent poles are made of light-weight, reinforced aluminum or steel for easy transportability, construction, and strength.
- Imported heavy-duty nylon "YKK" tent zippers function unbeatably under freezing and sun-stretched conditions: high quality duffel zippers stand up to wear, tear, and abuse.
One of the biggest suppliers of trekking & mountaineering tents in Nepal...